Welcome New Students
Students entering the microEP Graduate Program between June 2018 and May 2019 will be members of microEP Cohort 21 - the twenty-first year of the microEP Graduate Program. Because of the nature of the training you will receive as a microEP student, it is imperative that you arrive on campus and attend all the listed activities.
Check in and Orientation
- microEP new student orientation will be held on Thursday, January 3rd, 2019 in NANO 105 from 10:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- International students orientation will be held on Tuesday, January 8th, 2019.
- Graduate School orientation will be held on Thursday, January 10th, 2019.
- There is a Shuttle Service from the Bus stop in front of the Bell Engineering to Engineering Research Center (ENRC).
- Directions from NANO to ENRC.
- You may receive good natured advice upon arrival on campus from older students that you do not really need to attend some of these things. While this advice is good intentioned, the times are rapidly changing with Homeland Security issues and we would not list an activity if it were not critical to your smooth startup as a graduate student. The listed activities are also defined to minimize the stress on the microEP office in getting you set up as a new microEP student.