Welcome New Students
Students entering the microEP Graduate Program between June 2017 and May 2018 will be members of microEP Cohort 20 - the twentieth year of the microEP Graduate Program. Because of the nature of the training you will receive as a microEP student, it is imperative that you arrive on campus and attend all the listed activities.
You may receive good natured advice upon arrival on campus from older students that you do not really need to attend some of these things. While this advice is good intentioned, the times are rapidly changing with Homeland Security issues and we would not list an activity if it were not critical to your smooth startup as a graduate student. The listed activities are also defined to minimize the stress on the microEP office in getting you set up as a new microEP student.
Check in and Orientation
- New student microEP orientation will be held on Tuesday, August 15th at 11:00 A.M. in NANO 105.
- International students orientation will be held on Friday, August 11th.
- Graduate School orientation will be held on Wednesday, August 16th.
microEP Summer Camp
- Thursday, August 17th at 8:00 A.M to 5:00 P.M. (Lunch provided)
- Location: Main Conference Room (ENRC 3211), Engineering Research Center (ENRC), 700 Research Center Blvd, Fayetteville, AR
- There is a (Shuttle Service) from the Bus stop in front of the Bell Engineering to Engineering Research Center (ENRC).